Terms and Conditions
- Tutor Training will commence on a per hourly basis. This is referred to as a lesson. A session is referring to a two-hour lesson.
- Students will be given a 5-minute break to refresh after an hour commenced during a session.
- All payment plans are subject to payments upfront before any lessons are received for the student.
- Tutor Training rates are set per the price plan you choose effective 1 January 2019.
- Fuel expense may or may not be included, depending on the location of the tutor training address.
- Should a client/payee cancel any lesson booked for the day without informing the training tutor 48 hours prior to the day of training, this will result in a cancellation fee paid to the tutor.
- A cancellation fee of 100% is requested by the tutor for any lessons canceled on the day or before.
- Each year E2 Tutoring has a limited number of training tutors available, this is dependent on our programmatic needs for the year. BOOK as soon as possible! Tutor Training is done on a trimester basis; the possibility exists for the year in some cases where candidates request yearly tutor training. Tutors are paid for their attendance at an hourly rate and therefore our time is your money.